Bills and accounts

0345 600 3 600

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.                                           
More contacts

Water supply and sewerage

0345 600 4 600

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (emergencies only at other times)
More contacts
Contact us
  • Landlords

    Register for Landlord Tap

    If you're a landlord renting out property you can let us know about any changes by registering for Landlord Tap

    Landlord TAP allows you to let us know who is responsible for the payment of water and/or sewerage charges for your tenanted properties.

    Once registered, you can use Landlord Tap to:

    • tell us about changes to tenant details, including changes of tenancy
    • let us know when a property becomes empty
    • inform us if you sell or stop managing the property.

Popular questions
Popular questions
Close this message