Bills and accounts

0345 600 3 600

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.                                           
More contacts

Water supply and sewerage

0345 600 4 600

Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm (emergencies only at other times)
More contacts
Contact us
  • Applying for help

    You are required to seek independent advice if you are applying for help for flexible payments, Assist or Restart.

    Get free advice

    Independent advice organisations offer help online, over the telephone or face to face.

    You will need to provide them with details of your income, household bills and any debts or savings you have.

    If you are waiting to receive debt advice and need a hold on your account please contact us and let us know which organisation your appointment is with, the date and time and the advisor's name if known.

    Please ensure you continue to pay what you can while you are applying for help.

    Apply online now

    Apply for help with your water bill

    Once we have your application, we will let you know within five working days if you have been accepted and what will happen next.

Popular questions
Popular questions
Close this message